Happy New Year!
VACATION ARTFULLY 2022-2023 VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON INFO. MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2022 at 12:15 p.m. CST
(To Immediately Follow, Feb. 7, 2022 Foo Foo Fest Meeting)
Art, Culture, and Entertainment, Inc. (ACE) to Host Informational Meeting/Q&A on the exciting future of their Vacation Artfully campaign
The ACE board is pleased to invite local arts and cultural organizations to attend an informational meeting/Q&A session with representatives from ACE and their supporting marketing and public relations team to discuss new and exciting investments being made by ACE into their Vacation Artfully effort for the 2022-2023 campaign.
The meeting, which will Immediately Follow the 2022 Foo Foo Festival Kickoff, will provide insights into what Vacation Artfully is, what its goal has been since its inception, where ACE would like to take it, and how it will be beneficial to local arts and cultural organizations.
The invitation to join the Vacation Artfully meeting is open to all nonprofits, prior participants, local-to-Pensacola community groups, local and regional arts organizations, businesses, hoteliers, and musicians that are interested in learning how to participate and benefit from the Vacation Artfully campaign in 2022-2023.
Due to the ebb and flow related to COVID-19 cases, we are offering both an IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL option for attendees.
Please see below for RSVP and Registration details for BOTH options.
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
- Jarrod England, Director of Operations, Hummingbird Ideas Marketing & Branding
- Erica Benken, Press Representative, Giant Noise Public Relations
- Nicole Stacey, Visit Pensacola
- Mary Henriques, ACE President
- Lindsay Fleege, ACE Board Member
- Monday, February 7, 2022, 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. CST
- Immediately following the 2022 Foo Foo Festival Kickoff Meeting
- IN-PERSON OPTION: Please click below to RSVP
- VIRTUAL OPTION: Register In Advance for the Zoom meeting here:
- PLEASE NOTE: If you ARE participating in the FooFoo Kickoff (beginning at 10:30 a.m. CST), simply stay on the line as the Vacation Artfully segment will begin immediately after.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are NOT participating in the Foo Foo Kickoff, please still RSVP and use the Zoom link provided as they are one and the same.
We hope this meeting will prove to be very informative and beneficial to those that are interested in receiving promotional support and participating in the regionally focused Vacation Artfully advertising and PR campaign.
For questions, please email or call Mary Henriques, ACE Board President at [email protected] or 850.572.1567